This Friday (11/29/2013) Downtown Frederick will be hosting Frosty Friday:
Downtown Frederick opens early and stays up late on Frosty Friday with restaurants and stores operating from 9am – 9pm! Start off your holiday shopping right with an early breakfast and enjoy characters, carolers and entertainment both on and off the streets of downtown throughout the day. You might see Frosty the Snowman himself, Scrooge, the Grinch or even Ol’ Saint Nick!
Frosty Friday 2013 features…
- Morning photos with Mustang Santa (9am-noon) at Cowork Frederick, 122 E Patrick
- Festive horse-draw carriage rides around historic Downtown Frederick (click here to reserve carriage rides), leaving from Brewer’s Alley
- Visits with Frosty the Snowman and the Grinch
- Live holiday music and entertainment all over downtown
- Free hot cocoa and s’mores
- Wear your favorite festive hat to be eligible for drink specials at restaurants participating in the Elf Happy Hour (4-7pm)
- Spend a combined $100 or more at two or more downtown locations and choose a FREE gift from the Snowflake Tree (44 N Market)
- Visit with Buster, the merry miniature horse, at the Carroll Creek Trellis (9am-6pm).
- Santa’s Arrival to Everedy Square at 7pm
- …and more!