Some Frederick fun for you:
- Shop & Give Me $20 – Happy Hour. Wednesday, October 23, 2013 5:30pm–6:30pm. Meet us at Firestone’s Culinary Tavern for a happy hour to decide which participant will be the lucky winner for the Shop & Give Me $20 Cash Mob. Be sure to bring your $20 to spend at the winning participant’s store.
- Trick or Treating at Westview. Saturday, October 26th from 11am–1pm. The spooks, the treats, the fun, and excitement are back again at the Trick-or-Treat event on Saturday. We will deliver the thrills, chills and Halloween fun in which kids of all ages delight.
- Halloween On The Farm. Sunday, October 27, 2013, 1pm-5pm. Don your best costume to enjoy a fun-filled day of vendors, crafts, games, and – of course – Trick-or-Treating! Admission: $9 per person; children 2 & under FREE. Includes all the fun of the farm AND the corn maze!
- Halloween in Downtown Frederick. Sunday, October 27, 2013 2pm-4pm. Downtown Frederick’s very own Halloween celebration! Bring the kids downtown to enjoy merchant trick or treating at over 40 downtown locations, spooky crafts & activities, a haunted house and more. Costumes encouraged.
- Bikes VS Broomsticks (A Spooky Scavenger Hunt). Sunday, October 27, 2013, 2pm-5pm. Join Key City Roller Derby for the 1st Annual, Bikes Vs Broomsticks Halloween scavenger hunt! Grab your costume and decorate your bicycle. Prizes will be awarded for top scavengers, best costume and bike decorations. Teams can be comprised of walkers or bicycles. Broomsticks are optional. Teams will begin and end scavenger hunt at Baker Park. Prizes, music, food and fun will follow at Family Meal – 880n East Frederick, MD 21701.
- Nightmare on Carroll Creek 2013. Saturday, November 2 at 7pm-1am. Nightmare on Carroll Creek is to be an annual Halloween Bash in Frederick MD supporting local charities in town. Costume Contest, Live Band, Food/Drink and more. Buy tickets online.