Lots of things going on this weekend:
- 20th annual Frederick Festival of the Arts – a juried, two-day fine arts festival held the first weekend every June along Carroll Creek Linear Park in downtown Frederick. The event features over 110 artists from across the country, two stages of live entertainment, artist demonstrations, children’s activities, food, and much more. Saturday, June 1, 2013, 10am – 6pm and Sunday, June 2, 2013, 11am – 5pm.
- First Saturday: I ART Downtown – Taking place the Saturday evening of Frederick’s Festival of the Arts, June First Saturday presents live entertainment, a can-art display, two large-scale community art projects, merchant hosted activities and more. Saturday, June 1, 2013 from 5pm – 9pm.
- Spring Carnival – at FSK mall, Friday May 31, 2013 5pm – 11pm, Saturday, June 1, 2013, 12pm – 11pm, and Sunday, June 2, 2013, 1pm – 9pm.
- Adobe Muse Presentation – for fellow web wonks, join AIGA Blue Ridge and Adobe on Friday, May 31, 2013, 6pm – 8pm for an informative session on Adobe Muse. Thanks for the tip Aynex.
- A Year (or Four) in the Historic District – a showing of Bill Adkins‘s photography at Unique Optiques. Saturday June, 1, 2013 from 5pm – 8pm.
- Alive @ Five: Moondog Medicine Show – Thursday, May 30, 2013, 5pm – 8pm.