Beth and Jessica frequently help businesses with social media and online marketing. Many companies struggle with the same issues, and the Content & Community Ideashop – a half-day seminar on May 9 at Cowork Frederick – answers some of the most common questions:
- What should I say on Twitter and Facebook?
- How can I find interesting things to post on our organization’s blog?
- What can I do to encourage my customers to share reviews and photos?
- How can I adapt existing marketing materials and content for online use?
- What’s the best way to get my co-workers to contribute ideas and blog posts?
Learn how to connect with your customers by creating better content! Registration is $300 per person and includes four hours of instruction and a PDF workbook. Sign up online at http://bit.ly/10tBgUz.
If you or someone you know may benefit from this, please share.