Support the Downtown Frederick Partnership and get a whole lot of chocolate:
Once again, Downtown Frederick Partnership, in coordination with Candy Kitchen, will raffle off a three-foot-tall chocolate bunny in celebration of the holiday season and the coming spring. The chocolate bunny is created by John P. Leos, proprietor of the Candy Kitchen, and will have a home in his downtown shop until the drawing on March 29, 2013. All ticket proceeds benefit Downtown Frederick Partnership. Purchase as many raffle tickets as you would like from now through Thursday, March 28, 2013.
Raffle tickets are available for purchase at eight downtown locations:
- Greene Turtle – 50 Citizen’s Way
- Viniferous – 227 N Market Street
- Flights of Fancy – 20 N East Street
- Woodsboro Bank – 6 W Patrick Street
- Fabulous Finds – 24 E Patrick Street
- Potters’ Guild – 14 S Market Street
- The Candy Kitchen – 52 N Market Street
- Unique Optique – 9 W Patrick St
All locations will sell raffle tickets from now through Thursday, March 28th. Tickets cost $1 per chance, $3 for 5 chances, and $5 for 10 chances. The drawing will be held on Friday, March 29th and the winner will be contacted by phone or email.