Here is some Holiday flavored fun for the first part of December:
Four Saturdays in December – Every Saturday in December is a “First Saturday” celebration. Downtown Frederick is spreading the holiday cheer with four themed evenings filled with fun for all. “Eat” (December 1), “Drink” (December 8), “Be Merry” (December 15) and “Shop” (December 22).
- Festival of Lights [November 30, 7pm, Family, Holidays]
- Holiday Magic at Rosehill Manor [December 1, Family, Holidays]
- Antietam National Battlefield Illumination [December 1, History, Holidays]
- Kris Kringle Procession [December 7, Family, Holidays]
- Museums By Candlelight [December 8, History, Holidays]