First Saturday, Into the Night – On October 6, 2012 from 5:00PM to 9:00PM, bring your friends, family and most importantly your costume downtown and participate in an evening of ghoulish entertainment. Festivities include a haunted house at Federated Charities, live entertainment, spooky characters walking the streets, trolley rides, late shopping hours, and children’s activities like pumpkin painting & bowling.
More events this weekend:
- Fall Festival Weekend at Rose Hill Manor [October 6 & 7, Children’s Activities]
- Railroad Days in Brunswick [October 6 & 7, History, Music]
- Aftermath of Antietam at the Monocacy Battlefield [October 6, History]
- 2012 Pink Ribbon 5K Run/Walk [October 6, Charity, Recreation]
- The Fall Re-Flea [October 6, Shopping]
- Walk a Mile in Her Shoes [October 6, Charity]
- All of the local farms are also running fall activities this whole month. Check out Crumland, Summers, Gaver, and the Lawyer’s Moonlight Maze.