Some interesting Frederick tidbits for you:
- City presses on with Carroll Creek park, “The park’s completion is a strong link in a chain of events that will redevelop properties along the creek, McCutcheon said. To get financing for his project, he needs tenants for the building, and to attract tenants he needs the park, he said.”
- @GUESStheDog, “Hi, I’m Guess, an iron dog located on the front steps of Dr. Tyler’s home in Frederick, MD. Want to know more about Frederick or about me? Send me a question!” A new Frederick Twitter account for you to follow.
- I really like Bill Adkins’ shot of Market Street on First Saturday.
- Frederick Scene is a guide Frederick music and nightlife.
- Another round of Frederick Dodgeball is now open for registration. Anyone want to get a team together?