Remember way back in July when I posted about the speed cameras on East Street?
Well I tested them out recently and they work just fine. That’s forty smackers down the drain.
In the interest of saving you from a ticket, here is a listing of the speed and red light cameras in the City of Frederick. Each also has a link to the page where they are listed on the Police Department’s website.
- Southbound in the 1700 block of Opossumtown Pike
- Westbound in the 7400 block of Hayward Road
- Eastbound in the 7300 block of Hayward Road
- Westbound in the 1300 block of Butterfly Lane
- Southbound in the 1600 block of North Market Street
- Northbound in the 1400 block of North East Street
- Southbound in the 1400 block of North East Street
- East 3rd Street and N. East St.
- East Patrick St. and Monocacy Blvd.
- Motter Ave. and West 7th St.
- Opossumtown Pike and Thomas Johnson Drive
- Rosemont Ave. and Montevue lane
- Rosemont Ave. and Schley Ave/US 15
- Willowdale Dr. and Key Parkway