Getting a good meal from a truck is a bit of a thing now a days. Just do a Google search for “food truck” and you’ll see an avalanche of news stories, photos, food truck tracking tools, and much more.
So all this hype got me thinking: Are there many food trucks in Frederick?
I know of four of the top of my head:
- Go Go Gogi, a Korean BBQ truck. Looks like they are on hiatus until 2012.
- That Cuban Place has gone mobile after their former place got condemned.
- The Blues BBQ Truck who, with the exception of one instance, isn’t very mobile.
- And there is a Taqueria truck that sets up shop here on the weekends. I can’t find much about them except a mention in this comment from 2008.
So my questions are:
- Are there other food trucks driving around Frederick that I have missed?
- What do you think of them?
Anything you can add in the comments would be great.