Some Frederick fun to keep you busy this weekend:
- First Saturday, Dog Days of Summer – Saturday, August 6 from 5-9pm in Downtown Frederick. Sign your dog up now! Summer’s Coolest & Hottest dog winners, dog-friendly stores and dining, “Yappy Hour” for humans and their four-legged friends! Don’t miss the first annual Doggie Parade starting at 5pm at the Community Bridge. A portion of all proceeds will be donated to the Frederick County Humane Society. Live music, gallery openings, trick dogs and so much more!
- Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyards Wine and Music Festival: Summer Concert Series – Saturday, August 6 from 4-9pm. Phat Blues featuring The Kelly Bell Band. Wine & music of course, fresh sangria, as well as vendors with food available for purchase.
- WFRE Free Country Showcase featuring Matt Stillwell – Sunday, August 7 starting at 7pm at the Baker Park Bandshell.
- Drums Along the Monocacy – Saturday, August 6 starting at 1pm at the Monocacy National Battlefield. Learn more about the rich and diverse history of Frederick, Maryland. Listen as local author John W. Schildt talks about the Indians, British Grenadiers and Civil War soldiers behind the drum beats heard around the Frederick.
- North Market Community Day – Saturday, August 6th at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore, located at 622 North Market Street, from 11:00am – 4:00pm.Come celebrate “North of Fourth” with food, fun, entertainment and special give-aways.”